Calling all youth of the world! Everyone 21 and younger is invited to participate in our global public art project! Participants are invited to make a small poster with encouraging words or drawings, hang it in public space, and then share photos of the poster with us. We'll feature some of the photos on our Instagram page, and some may even be featured in our upcoming book! Follow the guide and submission form below.
Example of image cropped to only show the poster.
Example of image showing the poster in its surroundings.
Consider adding rip-off tabs to your poster!
Photo Release Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form or emailing us images of your posters, you hereby grant and authorize Asherah Weiss and Jessica Martin, and their publishing collaborators, the right to take, edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute, and make use of any and all pictures sent digitally or physically to be used in and/or for promotional materials including, but not limited to, newsletters, flyers, posters, books, brochures, advertisements, fundraising letters, annual reports, press kits and submissions to journalists, websites, social networking sites and other print and digital communications, without payment or any other consideration. This authorization extends to all languages, media, formats and markets known and hereafter devised. This authorization shall continue indefinitely, unless you otherwise revoke said authorization in writing.
You understand and agree that these materials shall become the property of Asherah Weiss and Jessica Martin and their collaborators and will not be returned.
You hereby hold harmless, and release Asherah Weiss and Jessica Martin and their collaborators from all liability, petitions, and causes of action which you, your heirs, representative, executors, administrators, and any other persons may make while acting on your behalf or on the behalf of your estate.
You warrant that you are of the age of consent (18 years or older) and that you are agreeing to these stipulations for yourself (if 18 years or older), or as a guardian of someone younger than 18. You have read this release before signing and fully understand the contents, meaning and impact of this release.
You can email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
>> See the images above for a downloadable, step-by-step Illustrated guide
1. Think of encouraging words and/or images to share with your community. Written messages should be in a language spoken where you live.
2. Add your message on a letter-sized piece of paper. Draw with black pen and big letters so it is easy to see, and make copies of your poster on colorful paper if you can!
3. Hang your poster up in your community where anyone can see it, or ask a shop owner to put it in their window.
4. OPTIONAL: Take photos of your poster. One photo should be a close-up of the entire poster. After you hang up your poster in your community, please take another photo showing your poster and the area around it. See example photos below. Note: when possible, take photos with a high resolution camera. 300dpi is best.
5. Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org OR use the form on this page. Your poster might be featured in our upcoming book!